On-site Classes B-learning classes The MSc in Business Management empowers graduates to perform high-level functions in the context of the various areas of management. The diversity of the areas of training (strategy, finance, marketing, human resources and operations) allows the implementation of executive and top management functions in small, medium and large national and international companies.
The high level of preparation includes the acquisition of skills, such as:
- Identification and rigorous understanding of the internal strengths and weaknesses and distinctive capabilities of the company;
- Ability to analyse the environment and identify the threats and opportunities presented to the company;
- Tools, methods and techniques that enable an optimization of business efficiency and effectiveness;
- Development of creative skills for the search for innovative and differentiating answers;
- Development of capacities, attitudes and values that are consistent with the exercise of functions and positions of high corporate responsibility;
- Decision and communication skills applied to complex business situations.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES :
General Management: business administrator, management advisor, management advisor of a functional area or division and strategic management consultant | Finance and Control: financial director, assistant chief financial officer, controller or controller assistant, project analyst, budget control technician | Management Control: director, management control auditor, management control consultant | Human Resources: human resources director, assistant human resources director, human resources department manager, human resources consultant and organization | Teaching and Research in the area of Company Management.
Digital and Monetary Economy 6
Corporate Finances 6
Marketing Management 6
Human Resources Management and Direction 6
Strategic Management 6
Audit and Accounting 6
Production and Operations Management 4
Service Marketing and B2B 4
Research Methodologies 6
Business Simulation 6
Planning Systems and Management Control 4
Professional Internship 30
Work Project 30