1. All students must be nominated by their Home Institution to the International Relations through the email address: email@example.com
2. Students will receive an Acceptance Letter from ISAG-European Business School;
3. Carefully fill in the following documentation:
. Application Form
. Learning Agreement (please see guidelines before filling in the document)
4. Attach to your application the following documents:
. Copy of Identification Card/Passport
. Copy of European Health Card/Private Health Insurance
. ID sized picture
. VISA ( if requested ) . Pocket money (cash for current expenses)
You are almost ready. If you’re a mobility student, just make sure you do not forget any of the required documents before leaving for Porto.
1. Unit Courses will only be offered if a minimum of 3 students are enrolled.
2. If students have a good Portuguese command, they can pick subjects from the regular Portuguese Program
3. Spanish students must pick subjects from the regular Portuguese Program.